Monday, February 10, 2014

Rodeo Sunset

View of Sea Stacks in Marin, CA.

The Bay Area has finally gotten some much needed rain in the last two weeks. This was taken at the tail end of the first storm that passed by the area. Seeing the storm was going to tail-off right at sunset time in the North, I went to this beach in Marin to check out these famous sea stacks. Things looked promising when I arrived. The clouds were getting some nice orange glow from the setting sun. I setup and took a few shots. Unfortunately, the light faded very quickly soon after I took this as thick dark clouds won over the sky. This was the best I managed to get that evening. Anyway, hope everyone is enjoying the rain!


All Images and Content Copyright © Wilson Ng Photography. All Rights Reserved.
Please Do Not Use or Copy Without Written Permission from Wilson Ng.