Friday, October 13, 2017

Autumn at Maroon Bells

Alpenglow on Maroon Peaks with Fall Colors Surrounding the Lake. Colorado.

Maroon Bells are said to be the most photographed mountain peaks in the entire North America, and it is not hard to see why! With the peaks draped with a fresh coat of snow contrasting the warmth fall colored aspens surrounding the lake and image of the peaks mirrored on the water, this scene is easily an instant postcard to anyone standing here! Naturally, it is also one of the most visited spots in Colorado! So...Needless to say, I made sure to pay this place a visit on my first ever trip to this state, and I am glad I did!

Well, you have probably seen thousands of pictures of this place by now, but I am still going to show you one more today...because it is just too GORGEOUS! ...Won't you agree?


All Images and Content Copyright © Wilson Ng Photography. All Rights Reserved.
Please Do Not Use or Copy Without Written Permission from Wilson Ng.