Thursday, January 9, 2014

Heart of San Francisco

There are certain things in life that are better seen or appreciated from afar. Such was the feeling I got looking at this view of downtown San Francisco on this night. I have been to the city for countless times over the years. On most trips though, I felt rushed and stressed out - may it be due to the traffic, some reckless driver cutting into my lane, fighting for some precious parking spots, or just simply the hectic pace of busy urban life - and that kinda got me preoccupied and prevented me from appreciating the beauty of the city up close while being there.

As I stood here waiting for the sky to get dark, I got to observe just how vibrant and alive the city was. I was also particularly attracted to the S-curve freeway that nicely led cars in and out of the city center (thus the title) and conveyed a sense of how busy the city really is at any given time. The holiday lights topped it all off just like makeups being worn by a lovely lady.

Hope everyone had a great holiday break, and may 2014 be as bright and "vibrant" to you like how the beacon shined in this night sky!


All Images and Content Copyright © Wilson Ng Photography. All Rights Reserved.
Please Do Not Use or Copy Without Written Permission from Wilson Ng.