Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tangent

Milky Way over Bonsai Rock  ( 銀河系下的盆景岩石 ) . Lake Tahoe, NV. September 2012.

Life has been going off on a tangent. Many thoughts entered my mind while I waited to capture this image. It's stunning to realize how many lives are so different because of one insane decision.

This was from a planned 24-hour photo trip to shoot the milky way at this popular but quite hidden spot. I manually composed and focused the shot in the dark, then waited for the milky way to fall to the spot I wanted. I am pleased to have captured this image exactly how I wanted it. It was a fun trip. I was tired, I was sleepy and hungry, but it was very rewarding to be there and to see this in person. I was surprised that my camera even captured some of that faint green colored airglow above the horizon to the left that my eyes could not see. But one thing I do know was the stars were definitely out in full force this night.

Until next time...


All Images and Content Copyright © Wilson Ng Photography. All Rights Reserved.
Please Do Not Use or Copy Without Written Permission from Wilson Ng.